Thursday, July 29, 2010

That's what happens when...............

That's what happens when I don't medicate... no really, I don't medicate that may be the problem. :)




I never dreamed that out of all my posting this would become the most read, maybe the most offensive. This wasn't intended to get sympathy from anyone (maybe my hubby haha), not praise although it is nice. Not even to make people feel bad. This blog was intended to clear my heart and my head of the things that had been bothering me for the last few months...



I was advised by an wise (I won't say old) Owl. that though this is MY blog posting my dirty laundry isn't the best thing. That owl is right, and for this I am sorry. I tend to write, I wrote poems and long drug out stories in high school to clear my head and now I don't get to do that to much. When I am happy and content I don't have the inspiring material, I'm more of a twisted writer. I suppose turning back to poems and stories in private would be a much more Adult way of handling the childish feelings burning inside me.



To those who responded whether it be out of anger, whether you felt the need to apologize (which you didn't need to, but it was appreciated) and those who responded with just a gentle I love you girl. I appreciate all of the responses, whether it was by phone, e-mail, text message or face book. This has definitely gotten more responses then the 3 now 5 followers I thought it would...



I apologize for speaking my mind and wearing my emotions on my seleve, I always got in trouble for that as a teenager and I suppose it's not to good as an adult either...



The prideful part of me wants to avoid all those who have read this blog, fear of sympathy, fear of dirty looks, or disappointment for not speaking as that cute, sweet Sam so many think I am..



I apologize, can promise that I will have bells on the next time I am seen by anyone in public. I will be that sweet cute Sam once again. Even if at first it may be somewhat faked, I promise in time it will be REAL once again.





Again I am sorry to any of those that read my blog, I promise the posts will no longer be me venting about myself, but I can't promise they won't be about the military, my children, my friends and family, or just a random thing I saw..


Smiling is contagious,





you catch it like the flu,





When someone smiled at





me today, I started smiling too.





I passed around the corner,





and someone saw my grin -





When he smiled I





realized, I'd passed it on to him.













I thought about that smile,





then I realized its worth,





A single smile, just like mine,





could travel round the earth.





So, if you feel a smile begin,





don't leave it undetected -





Let's start an epidemic quick





and get the world infected ! ! !

0 comments: