Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Can Love You Like That

Fifty Seven years ago yesterday {July 12} William Neil Lee and Lovie Kaye Loveless {my grandparents} were married. In 2003 My grandpa (Neil lost his battle with lung cancer, {he faught long and hard.) While she sat by his bed she told the love of her life goodbye for now. :)

  This July (2010)  my grandma (Kaye)and my aunt went on a trip to Oregan and they stopped by Willamette University (where Neil attend College) she visited the rose garden there on campus. Their she found a pink rose bush that had both of their names on it. As she looked underneath there was a plaque that says, "for the love and support of my... wife, L Kaye Lee He had passed away before he could tell her about this wonderful gesture of love..He couldn't be with her this year for their anniversary, but his love came through a single beautiful rose bush in a rose garden in Oregan. ."



They were truly in love when they were separated on June 12, 2003 and I know that one day they will be together again and even more in love with each other!

This post I decidate to my wonderful grandparents who were the perfect example of loving whole heartedly until death do they part an then further on!!
William Neil Lee (June 12, 2003)

1 comments:

Erin Noel said...

That is so sweet!