Sunday, August 15, 2010

Phantom of the Opera!!


"Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected." ~ Charles Lamb

Either there was something in that chocolate fountain or we should not be allowed after 8:30 on a Friday Night. Things tend to get a little crazy!!

Amy,
Leah, Haylee, me,
Becky E. Angie, Becky B. Jen
Alesa, Jennifer (in back)
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." - Bernard Meltzer
Gosh 10:00 pm hits and people go WILD!

Becky & Becky
The chocolate was REALLY GOOD!
Becky, Jen, Becky
I think this speaks for itself.
Amy was being naughty!! Shame on you Amy
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty." – Silican proverb
Haylee, Leah, me, and Amy
I had chocolate on my finger..
I told you the Chocolate was GOOD!
Goingin for the Kill
Lisa, Tracy, Alesa, Becky
We were actually behaving at this point
This is us before we got into Heavily into the chocolate
Jen, Angie, Leah, Amy, Haylee
Me (in front)
Becky (peeking over the back)
This is what happens after we got Heavy into the Chocolate
"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~ C.S. Lewis

2 comments:

Jen said...

FUN TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awww! These quotes are awesome! love it! I'm so glad you were there that night, Sam. It was truly a night to remember!